- Hunt’s ‘shambolic mishandling’ of the junior doctors’ dispute alienated healthcare workers and nearly brought the NHS to a standstill last year.
- He colluded with a supposedly independent body to bully hospitals into accepting new contracts that doctors warn are unfair and unsafe.
- On his watch, chronic underfunding has left the NHS in crisis, with hospitals dangerously overcrowded and providers warning that ‘patient safety is at risk’.
- He cut IT security support and ignored repeated warnings that this left our NHS vulnerable to cyber attacks.
- Encryption is the backbone of internet security. Rudd wants to ban encryption and make our data state property. If the UK government can access information, so can China, Russia and terrorists.
- If Rudd implements this encryption ban, terrorists who threaten our national security would develop alternative ways to communicate. But our data would still be state-owned.
- She has no experience in national or cyber security. With Rudd in the Home Office, we are at risk of more of the cyber attacks that froze the NHS.
- Johnson flip-flopped on Brexit before backing Leave. He hoped it would make him Prime Minister – but the wheels came off when even Michael Gove said he wasn’t up to it.
- As Mayor of London he wasted millions on failed vanity projects like Boris buses, cable cars across the Thames, useless water cannons and the ‘Garden Bridge’.
- As Foreign Secretary he’s made us an international laughing stock – literally – with his antics putting our global reputation at risk.
- Leadsom caused a scandal while she was a Treasury Minister when it emerged she’d used offshore trusts to avoid tax on her multi-million pound investments. She also accepted cash from her husband’s own offshore trust.
- Her campaign for the Conservative leadership collapsed embarrassingly after she claimed being a mother made her a better PM than Theresa May.
- She played up her career in finance as evidence of her credentials – but it was then revealed that she’d lied on her CV to make it look more impressive.
- Hammond tried to hike taxes for self-employed people. His own MPs forced him to U-turn, but now his costings don’t add up.
- He says we need to bring down the deficit but is wasting £16.5bn a year on tax handouts to big corporations.
- He’s flogging the family silver to pay his debts – trying to sell off assets that make money for the government, like the Land Registry and the Green Investment Bank.
- We spent £45bn bailing out RBS, but he wants to sell it at a £22bn loss.
- Greening has no experience working in education but is responsible for deciding the future of all our children.
- School budgets have been slashed, with local schools losing up to £2million in funding. Even MPs in her own Conservative Party are campaigning against Greening’s cuts, as they have to cut teachers and classes across the country.
- Greening’s schools crisis has led to governors walking out and teachers leaving the profession.